SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

11921 - 11940 of 11988 Posts

·
Registered
16,400 Posts
I thought those looked familiar. They probably saw no miles since the emerald doesn't ever move. LOL
those are the OZ LM's I got from SB...17x7.5 with 225/45... only had to roll the rear fenders with 15MM spacers

·
Registered
17,081 Posts
I thought those looked familiar. They probably saw no miles since the emerald doesn't ever move. LOL
I believe I passed the thousand foot mark on them .

It got driven around the block last spring

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
those are the OZ LM's I got from SB...17x7.5 with 225/45... only had to roll the rear fenders with 15MM spacers
Nice. How does one roll these renders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
261 Posts
it was very easy with a fender roller and someone who has done it hundreds of times...nothing like fresh warm rolled steel..:sneaky:

·
Registered
261 Posts
(y)

·
Registered
16,400 Posts
That is so cool. About 200 bucks, it appears. Wow.
Played around with my new FLIR One imager a bit
Engine bay in general:
Turbo + downpipe:
These were taken after the car had been sitting for 10-15 minutes once I got home

·
Registered
261 Posts
FYI picked up a Blue Box radiator using that Rileys Spring Sale discount and FREE shipping.... $234

Reactions: ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
161 Posts
Got my car back up and running. I've neglected it for at least half a year. Got new tires, oil change and new battery. Cleaned the engine bay. She started right up with out a hiccup and took it to the gas station for a full tank of 91. I miss driving her. But now the fun stuff is going to happen, need to do an entire suspension upgrade. Hopefully in April.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Had Hagerty reject the Saffron R as a collector's vehicle because they don't deem it as such since it's not 25 years old...
I think someone needs to alert them as to what's happening with R wagon values.
It seems really haphazard about when insurance companies will do so and not. Maybe it depends on who you get as an agent? Not sure. Getting closer to the 25 year rule.

·
Registered
16,400 Posts
I've got 11 years to go, from this past Tuesday. :(
It seems really haphazard about when insurance companies will do so and not. Maybe it depends on who you get as an agent? Not sure. Getting closer to the 25 year rule.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Had Hagerty reject the Saffron R as a collector's vehicle because they don't deem it as such since it's not 25 years old...
You're not kidding... P80 Rs were worthless a couple years ago, now they're shooting up like everything else. All used car values are insane right now.

Reactions: qmark

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think it partially depends on your agent. My agent is an allstate agent that also brokers to other companies.

He was able to work with hagerty to get both of my 850Rs insured through them and it didn't seem like it was that much of an issue.

I think working with someone that does a lot of business with hagerty already does play a small role in getting it done.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
That is so cool. About 200 bucks, it appears. Wow.
Thanks, I’m pretty excited about it. Lots of possibilities. The FLIR One line is a lot more affordable than true standalone imagers, but as a result is more consumer oriented than pro oriented (it’s not a feature-rich)

FYI picked up a Blue Box radiator using that Rileys Spring Sale discount and FREE shipping.... $234
Details on the sale?

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Got some new silicone couplers and my son installed a manual fan switch.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Details on the sale?
I believe there was some “spring savings” discount code. I don’t remember if it was in this thread, but I know it’s been discussed. The code works on any dealer site.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Not mine but my buddy got his white s70 he traded for a Jetta a few months back today

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Didnt like the Jetta?

Reactions: zmarshm1

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Didnt like the Jetta?

No idea, he trade that for a Honda Civic 5 speed w 300k miles which honestly was the nicest car he got recently
he traded that for a Buick, then sold the Buick and back to Volvo

11921 - 11940 of 11988 Posts