SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

11801 - 11816 of 11816 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,571 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Picked up a couple of these from 06 S60's. One for the R and one for the S60. I love the JY, $5.50 each

·
Registered
855 Posts
It was before. It’s power steering reservoirs, if I recall correctly.
Correct, nothing sexy, just keeping the thread alive. Got them both installed last night. The original ones were starting to swell and leak.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Got my s70 back from japanifold and N/A intake & tb w/ 960 plate installed. Sounds a lot better when spooling up, tires spin easier (spooling faster than before) , and instead of a flutter when shifting it’s now just a smooth “chhhh”. Worth the time and money!
Also got some oem mudflaps put on. I’ll put a pic or 2 up later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
281 Posts
What are people's thoughts on liquimoly from fcp? I normally use castrol edge 5w30 but an curious on other options

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1999 C70 2.3HPT
138 Posts
What are people's thoughts on liquimoly from fcp? I normally use castrol edge 5w30 but an curious on other options

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I use it and have no problems, plus you can't beat the lifetime warranty on oil even lol

The green bottles just have dye in them so you can spots leaks

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I use it and have no problems, plus you can't beat the lifetime warranty on oil even lol
Agree, just did it on my ‘07 V70 along with Volvo ATF drain & fill. Cost me $25 to ship the used stuff back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
IMG_20210123_145035.jpg ?Painted the grille satin black, and put a Ducati sticker over the scratched up Volvo badge till I get my sweedish flag stickers in the post. Touched up the front bumper cover till I get my new perfect hood and front bumper cover since both mine were all scratched up and stone pitted.

11801 - 11816 of 11816 Posts