ohhhh

and huh ?

I would have more done but someone kept bugging me for help :lol:
:lol:

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL I know I was hmm where do all these screws go to .

And actualy the coupe is finished
just need to put some HIDs in the fogs and lows and put in the new BOV I got and I am golden with it . Its the laserblue that needs a good bit of work but should be done before carlsile

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
subie wrx race car meets volvo

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I have a 5gallon bucket full of screws but thats from dead cars.

But you would be suprised theres almost 25 screws that hold the dash on

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
i started and moved it forward so i could get my work truck out of the driveway this morning. cleaned off some bird poop. and moved it forward again so i could get the work truck back in the driveway when i got home.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Re: What did you do to your car today .................................. (Chilled Man)

I wish I had that much time in my hands. I can barely tear down and build up one car a year...
Got much easier though now that I have two garage spaces to work in.

That coupe does not look half bad, man.

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
Re: What did you do to your car today .................................. (Mika)

Needs some 'back to black.' The mirrors look PS'ed on!

It's easy to work on cars when you have nothing else to do

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: What did you do to your car today .................................. (AthruC)

Quote, originally posted by AthruC »
Needs some 'back to black.' The mirrors look PS'ed on!

It's easy to work on cars when you have nothing else to do
LOL hey I resemble that remark.

Acutally paint the mirror parts black to match the rims and lip and stuff

·
Premium Member
5,237 Posts
Re: (crimnlmnded)

Thanks for allowing me to utilize your facilities and skills. My R is at a shop right now, I am still waiting to hear it's fate.

If I didn't piss you off too much, ha, we should hang out again. It is awesome that you are so close. If you ever need a hand, give me a call or text, and if I can make it out there, I will! At the very least I would like to absorb some of your knowledge!

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (GiRaff3)

Quote, originally posted by GiRaff3 »
Thanks for allowing me to utilize your facilities and skills. My R is at a shop right now, I am still waiting to hear it's fate.

If I didn't piss you off too much, ha, we should hang out again. It is awesome that you are so close. If you ever need a hand, give me a call or text, and if I can make it out there, I will! At the very least I would like to absorb some of your knowledge!

LOL I had a great time to bad it didnt fit , I wish I knew how to weld other wise that would of been a super simple fix.

oh well but yeah anytime come on over

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Quote, originally posted by crimnlmnded »
I didn't do as much as you did to my car today.
I just drove my car today!

I wish I could of a month of just driving my car it would be AWSOME

·
Registered
3,477 Posts

I'm lost here. What are you really trying to do? The dash's look the same, aside from some colore variation and wood trim pieces.

I'm going out in a bit to start fabbing the head shield for the cold air intake I'm building. Hope to get the cardboard mock up done today, but having a very active 6 year old may get in the way.

Also have to inspect the engine/strut cross bar. I did the cheapo conversion 2 weeks ago and something's clunking now.

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Some of the tabs on the back of dash were broken so I swap it out for one with no broken tabs and the dash wood I wanted

LOL if I had a mig I wouldnt know what to do anyhow

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.