SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent this weekend doing a tune-up on my R and helped a buddy of mine change all of the engine mounts on his S40 - a very nice way to spend a weekend.

Having said that, I figured it's time for all my engine mounts to be replaced since I'm at 57K. I already have the IPD upper engine mount replaced and I will be ordering the IPD transmission mount bushing replacement. Other than that, what are the remaining mounts' part numbers and how many mounts do we have in our engines? I looked it up on ipd's website as well as myswedishparts.com but none of them list particular ones for the R. Could you guys help me identify the remaining mounts that need to be replaced? Thanks.

Btw, someone managed to snap a few photos of work in progress....

Modified by tomedkaz at 6:46 AM 3-9-2009

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Re: What did YOU do this weekend? (Needsdecaf)

Washed her Friday night (I also need a clay bar, been a rough winteR). Put the vinyls from GiRaff3 on and went for a nice long drive on Sat. afternoon. Went bike riding with my daughter on Sunday.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Re: (xman03)

I cleaned as well (got all the salt off) and was considering putting on the new summer shoes, but there is still plenty of sand/salt out there

Oh yes, working on these as well to get out this week

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (AthruC)

Quote, originally posted by AthruC »
I cleaned as well (got all the salt off) and was considering putting on the new summer shoes, but there is still plenty of sand/salt out there

Oh yes, working on these as well to get out this week

what are those?

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Re: (tomedkaz)

Those are dummy plates that go behind the overhead panel - being prepped for downlights.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Re: (tomedkaz)

I partied all weekend

I washed the car too, but nearly useless as it snowed again today. And to think that just yesterday I was at a barbeque outside in mid to high 50's weather!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.