SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what did YOU do this Saturday?

I replaced my EST resonator with an EST sound pipe. The sound is now AMAZING! I love it!
While down there, I also installed my DEM heat shield. I had to bend it in a bit to accomodate the exhaust.

Good day. I love the way she purrs now!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Ask me next Saturday...
F/R Rotors, pads, SS lines, brake fluid flush, cabin filter, spark plugs...

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Ego_Trip and I pulled the front bumper off for the first time.

Going to fix a crack in the bottom of the bumper, fix the bumper sag with a heat gun, and get the thing repainted. :)

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
nice ... now get some good tires and start to feel the R-feeling

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Don't suppose I can get to the DEM without jacking the car? I have trust issues.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I washed, clay bar, cut/buff/polish paint, detailed engine, applied paint sealant, waxed, buffed, cleaned windows, vacuumed, lexol'd. I'm DONE!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Washed, dried, and waxed my F250 Super Duty (and polished chrome) (with a time out to drink a mint julep and watch the most exciting two minutes in sports). Took less time to wax this truck than my R because there's no trim.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Picked up new trailer hitch and spent most of the day installing it, the wiring harness and module. Yeah, most of the day because 1. metric socket required for stock so ran around to borrow some, 2. SAE required for add-ons and modifying wiring bracket meant for Volvo hitch - not after market, 3. recharge drill and 4. just not as resilient at my age so everything takes a little longer. To make it worse it was raining for about 15 minutes before I remembered I left the sun-roof open on my car parked outside.

Regards

·
Registered
520 Posts
Had my alignment done. About 90% of side hop is now gone! Bring on the corners...

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Picked up new trailer hitch and spent most of the day installing it, the wiring harness and module. Yeah, most of the day because 1. metric socket required for stock so ran around to borrow some, 2. SAE required for add-ons and modifying wiring bracket meant for Volvo hitch - not after market, 3. recharge drill and 4. just not as resilient at my age so everything takes a little longer. To make it worse it was raining for about 15 minutes before I remembered I left the sun-roof open on my car parked outside.

Regards
Are you going to be towing a trailer with the R? Pics are needed! :)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I had a very productive weekend. First I washed and waxed my car.

And then I decided to paint that horrid looking intercooler. The coating was completely off and all you could see was white oxidation....

·
Registered
868 Posts
if only timing belt could be changed in such short time... :(
Took me less to change the timing belt that to detail my car. Although I was less frustrated while detailing my car.. f'n serpentine belt and bottom end of timing belt.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.