SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few scratches on my car that need touch up. Accordingly, I'd like to respray my XC trim front bumper spoiler and rear bumper lower panel myself in a silver color that most closely matches the original finish.

Does anybody know the color code for this silver? I think I'd like to get it in a 2-pack (paint and hardener) aerosol spray can that will provide a durable and lasting finish.

Does anybody know whether there is a silver PlastiDip color that is close enough? How durable is PlastiDip in this application where it is subject to lots of wear and tear from bugs, etc.?

2010 Volvo XC70 BODY BUMPER & COMPONENTS - FRONT - 30698473 - Spoiler (16)

2010 VOLVO XC70 BUMPER & COMPONENTS - REAR - 30698474 - Lower Panel (17)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I need to know that as well... I'll be at my dealer Mon. and will see if they have the paint code. I have many different silver touch up containers from years past, but it would be nice to get the correct paint.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Unfortunately, my dealer couldn't come up with a definitive paint code for those pieces...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.