SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was curious as to what people are flowing (MAF reading at WOT) for tuned, either stage 1,2, or 3 cars. For example the other day when I went out with Connor I was flowing 1076 kg/h. Just wondering what other people are seeing!!!???

Anthony

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I'll check tomorrow if I remember

·
Registered
257 Posts
What are you guys using to read or datalog? I often wonder if the disappointment in my tune is due to the MAF not reading enough flow or something, though it is only about a year old.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
What are you guys using to read or datalog? I often wonder if the disappointment in my tune is due to the MAF not reading enough flow or something, though it is only about a year old.
VIDA. Let me know if ever want to meet up and data log some numbers.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I'm using the Torque app.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1105 kg/h WOT in 2nd, Mods in signature ;)

Lucky!!! hopefully once i get all my boost leaks figured out and replace all my tubing i can get that much flow!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Running lean as you are. Doesn't change the fact that I have moar power :D
At WOT my AFR is 10.24 which for some reason I feel like is kinda of rich.....but maybe that normal for a tuned car?? I thought a prime spot to be was 12-12.5

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
At WOT my AFR is 10.24 which for some reason I feel like is kinda of rich.....but maybe that normal for a tuned car?? I thought a prime spot to be was 12-12.5
Which tune? The IPD tune targets mid 10's to low 11's at WOT because it is a safer tune. Mine should be sitting there, but I see low 12's due to possible fueling issues. The power is nice, but I would rather be safe.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Which tune? The IPD tune targets mid 10's to low 11's at WOT because it is a safer tune. Mine should be sitting there, but I see low 12's due to possible fueling issues. The power is nice, but I would rather be safe.
I am running ARD tune. I thought with running progressive water meth that I would see higher numbers but maybe im wrong.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts