SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Over each door (inside the door frame) of our 2015.5 S60 is a small "hole". It almost looks like it's supposed to be a light, but a) it never comes on, and b) inside the frame is not very logical, when under a mirror makes more sense.

So does anyone know what these holes are?

Thanks in advance, Eric

Well sharing a picture from my google drive is not working too well, maybe this link will:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PmLR4Gw--BzcCSiNteJTGFXjK8Z91vDraA/view?usp=sharing

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
That hole on the frame of the door is for the load bars since the S60 doesn't have rails on the roof.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you! So are load bars something already in the car, or something that can be added? Your mention of rails on the roof is making me think roof rack, which could be cool.

Warm regards, Eric

PS. Seeing your sig reminds me I need to make one.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
You can purchase the Load Bars as an accessory. Roof rails are standard on all the wagons (except Polestar model and sedans do not have roof rails) which use a different load bar set up.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again. Using this reply to see if my sig works. Surprised signature does not apply to previous posts. Or maybe something is not quite right. If you see a sig, I got it figured out.

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts