SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buying a set off craigslist and the seller says they came off a C30...

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
if you need to find other styles names from most volvo's, i would go to vivaperformance.com and look under wheels, they show most volvo wheels with specs and everything you'd want to know including pictures.
http://www.vivaperformance.com/alloy-wheels-4/

i like those serapis wheels, they are common on facelift+ R-design s40's and v50's

·
Registered
760 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,305 Posts
Nevermind...I found it. Volvo calls this style "Serapis"
Be aware there are two Serapis wheels, the regular Serapis, 17"x7.0 which came on certain later S40 and C30, and the Serapis C, 17"x7.5 which came on the C70. The C has a slightly different offset but will work on either model.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
depends. i really always liked that style... the TSW nurburgring's look good on P1's and P2's but i havent seen this style on a P80.
I was going to say i only like them in 18x8, but 17x7.5 may be more appropriate a size for your specific car... although i have to say, I really prefer stock R wheels from the 90's( forget the exact names of them)

here you go Whitev70R:
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?263442-Rims-for-sale-18inch-5x108

·
Registered
760 Posts
depends. i really always liked that style... the TSW nurburgring's look good on P1's and P2's but i havent seen this style on a P80.
I was going to say i only like them in 18x8, but 17x7.5 may be more appropriate a size for your specific car... although i have to say, I really prefer stock R wheels from the 90's( forget the exact names of them)
Yah, I'd go 17" max on my generation. Factory wheels on 98 V70R were called Meteors, unfortunately, they came in 16's. There is the 17" version called Comets.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i meant volans and titans as examples of stock p80 wheels i like.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Be aware there are two Serapis wheels, the regular Serapis, 17"x7.0 which came on certain later S40 and C30, and the Serapis C, 17"x7.5 which came on the C70. The C has a slightly different offset but will work on either model.
yeah these were just the Serapis. Off a 2008 C30 Rdesign. I wouldn't mind a slightly wider wheel though.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Never knew this, so had to go out to the garage and check out mine, and they were 7" wide. I picked up a set over the summer for $400 shipped, virtually brand new from a 2010 V50 RD that the owner had taken off immediately after purchase to run aftermarket wheels. Planning on installing them on the S40 at the next tire change, or maybe they would look nice on a V50 if I happen to buy one :)

·
Registered
760 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts