SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to monitor something like boost pressure?
Any thread with "tip & tricks" type of stuff?
So far I only know how to recalibrate my SUM and clear fault codes :p

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Vehicle Communication - select ECM from diagram - Parameters submenu - select your parameters - enlarge for better view/graph view - press start...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Change the display time format to 24 HR.

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk

·
Registered
859 Posts
You can find all of the options of what can be modified by going to the Network Tab, then Vehicle Communication, then select a module in the diagram. Down below, select the Advanced tab, expand out the module and there's your list of options for that module.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can find all of the options of what can be modified by going to the Network Tab, then Vehicle Communication, then select a module in the diagram. Down below, select the Advanced tab, expand out the module and there's your list of options for that module.
How do I find out what all the module abbreviations stands for? Like ECM?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
When you click on it, there will be a small black text on the right side window saying what was selected

Sorry, thas when you click on the diagram with all the modules. Like when in diagnostics tab

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When you click on it, there will be a small black text on the right side window saying what was selected

Sorry, thas when you click on the diagram with all the modules. Like when in diagnostics tab
Found it, thanks! Anything else?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts