SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my hu is finaly on its end keeps wanting to not play cd's and the screen does the all famous scrambling words and buttons dont work half the time. I was looking for some ideas from those who have installed aftermarket head units in teher R's looking for pics, model , and functions you loose by installing.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer but i well as just upgrade while im here lol. by the way nice unit

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
S140s- yeah i have been there done that lol still acts up haha

Chilled- what model numbers are those and do any of those vehicles have a similar stock setup with speakers and factory amp if so how well do those units integrate?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
China- Thanks for the info very helpfull. Do you have a number for Parzan and a website? Also what specs should i be looking for in a new headunit for it to work porperly or is it any good unit should work well? Thanks for all your help

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Needsdecaf- sorry i know there is and if it is needed to be moved that is fine. It was posted in the R forum because i know our cars have a diffrent stereo from other models and was wanting R owner feedback

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.