SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my senus is totally down, I think the car wants to stay in the dealer shop to celebrate the new year instead of be at home.

A scared experience as my wife and I were in the car when it went down, NO AC, instead of cold, the windshield is foggy, also we were not sure if the signal lights were still working or not at that time as the dashboard is screwed!

Send the car back to the dealer shop, their service manager is really a good person, I think I already gave them troubles through this xc90 several times since I picked up my car this September, they still treat me friendly and try to resolve the problem, really appreciate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Today my senus is totally down, I think the car wants to stay in the dealer shop to celebrate the new year instead of be at home.

A scared experience as my wife and I were in the car when it went down, NO AC, instead of cold, the windshield is foggy, also we were not sure if the signal lights were still working or not at that time as the dashboard is screwed!

Send the car back to the dealer shop, their service manager is really a good person, I think I already gave them troubles through this xc90 several times since I picked up my car this September, they still treat me friendly and try to resolve the problem, really appreciate them.

Why do you say that you gave them troubles? It seems rather the other way around to me!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car is been in the dear shop for almost two weeks on waiting the parts shipping from Sweden.

if you own a XC90 please do not let it entering into this situation.:saber:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts