SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your top compliment of your car. One per user only pls...

·
Registered
664 Posts
My wife told me she liked it way better than the Xc60 I have now. I agree.

·
Registered
192 Posts
safety

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
No doors for the third row. :beer:

·
Registered
994 Posts
All the extra sound insulation in the T8 resulting in silky smooth ultra quiet pulling 400HP.

B&W sound system.

Oops that's 2, I broke the rules.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Bowers and Wilkins speakers, simplistic dash design. Fuel efficient (D5). Safety features and pilot assist.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 6 發送

·
Registered
851 Posts
Safety, space, stereo, seats.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Massaging heated and cooled seats are awesome...I don't want to get out of my xc90 when I arrive at my destinations. Better than Caddy's old system, better than MB's and Fords current systems...oh, and it drives it self!!!

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
If only to name one, T8, simply best of the best. Love it every day.

If not T8, then Pilot Assist II, a big step to freedom on the road, and the self-driving future.
This also the top reason I wanted a Volvo, the next reason is the Sensus screen and beautiful dash (especially in XC60, and the Concept Estate).

·
Registered
277 Posts
B&W Sound

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
T8 .

·
Registered
144 Posts
One thing is that everything about it feels special.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I wonder if this is your first Volvo :)
No. I grew up with Volvos - my father was affiliated with them, so we always had them at home. More than I can count or list.
I personally owned a 2005 XC90 and a 2012 V70 in Italy, an 2016 XC90 D5 in Italy, and a 2017 XC90 T8 in the USA.

Still, these are the most comfortable seats I have ever experienced. Close second would not be the Volvos listed above, but a 2014 BMW 7 with premium massage seats.

So no, not my first Volvo. But definitely, certainly, my last one. Yet, that is for another thread.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
T8

1 - 20 of 38 Posts