SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your top complaint about your XC90. Only one per user pls...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sensus is slow

·
Registered
192 Posts
back up camera (way better on my FCA vehicles)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Drive system. unacceptable understeer on snowy corners. It is really frontWD >> AWD

·
Registered
127 Posts
Driver assist systems slow / delayed. CTA and Back up Camera slow to load. Ultrasonic sensors issue warnings when objects are well passed vehicle.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
These two threads should be combined.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Drive system. unacceptable understeer on snowy corners. It is really frontWD >> AWD
Understeering on snowy corners has nothing to do with the drive system. It 100% has to do with your tires. FWD, AWD, 4WD does nothing for cornering regardless of any torque vectoring system because the tires are the one responsible for traction.

My top compliant would be having to clean the blond leather every so often as the blue from your jeans bleed into the leather.

·
Registered
48 Posts
No sunglasses holder, have to compromise a handle for it.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 6 發送

·
Registered
81 Posts
The sun visors don't cover the back of the side windows.

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Voice nav. Man, if there is only one thing I can't use in this car, voice nav is it.
Frustrated immediately every single time I tried.
It is decades behind compared to the beautiful style and advanced drive assist technology.

·
Registered
212 Posts
  • Agree that #1 it is extremely frustrating that Senus is slow to boot up on car start!
  • #2 for me is that the ventilated seats to not auto adjust based on the temp set. (Florida Inferno)
  • Agree that #3 is voice recognition sucks.Disappointed that Auto Pilot does not turn on automatically and I have to press the left button on the steering wheel every start.
  • Disappointed that Parking Assist is almost worthless if you have other cars waiting behind you while you fuddle to activate it and it struggles to pick up a parking spot.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do you otherwise use the handle?
To the left below the steering wheel is a cabinet that will hold (sun)glasses.
No, I just leave it on the dash. I store cash and small changes in the small cabinet next to steering wheel. All our other cars has sun glasses holders... No Volvo ever has one.... And to think Volvo goes into great detail to make the experience better but no sun glasses holder...

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 6 發送

·
Registered
81 Posts
360 camera is illogical to operate. You also fight with the parking sensor diagram when it goes off to see the 360 camera.

·
Registered
294 Posts
1. That time the sunroof leaked;

2. That time the sunroof leaked again after it was supposedly fixed.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Understeering on snowy corners has nothing to do with the drive system. It 100% has to do with your tires. FWD, AWD, 4WD does nothing for cornering regardless of any torque vectoring system because the tires are the one responsible for traction.

My top compliant would be having to clean the blond leather every so often as the blue from your jeans bleed into the leather.
I would disagree. Your statement would be true strictly gliding around a corner. In the real world frequent scenario of applying gas pedal while cornering the drive system matters very much.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
No, I just leave it on the dash. I store cash and small changes in the small cabinet next to steering wheel. All our other cars has sun glasses holders... No Volvo ever has one.... And to think Volvo goes into great detail to make the experience better but no sun glasses holder...
As I see it, there is a place for glasses, but you choose to use it for something else.
I don't feel that's the same as saying there isn't one.
I keep small changes in the center console.
But I also replaced the handle, as driver I never use it. Now I have two holders for glasses :)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
No complaint - just a preference for MY16s to have an LTE/4G Upgrade path without having to buy a new MY.

(Yes, I know about using a 4G hotspot. It works but not the same as being integrated for all experiences and functions.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 84 Posts