SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the time has come to sell my beloved 1998 Volvo S70 T5. Bought it April 12, 2006 with 100k exactly on it, completely stock. As she stands today, 165k on it appx. 6.5 years later. I baby this thing and have thought about this decision for a long time. It's tough. I absolutely adore this car and really want to see someone else enjoy it as much as I have. Located in Doylestown, PA.

1998 Volvo S70 T5
5 cylinder high pressure turbo
019 Black
Originally 3960 Oak Tan

Cosmetic

Black V70R Front bumper
ABM Projector Headlamps
2004 C70 Corner Lamps
Black mesh grille
Headlamp eyebrows
HID 6K Lows
HID 6K Hi's
HID 4.3K Fogs
Euro foglight mod
Matte black M3 lip spoiler
Gold underhood accents
Debadged
PSI gauge to 30 PSI
Metallic black center stack console & floor console

17'' Gold Canisto wheels (off of C70 coupe)
JV BBK 302mm bigger brake kit upgrade (Brembo rotors)
Gold brake calipers
Gold OBX Strut bar
Gold spark plug cover
Gold FMIC upgrade
Powdercoated black FMIC piping/couplers

KONI Yellow adjustable suspension upgrade(with included adjuster tool)
Kilen 1.6'' lowering performance spring upgrade
HD Endlinks

MBC Set to 1 Bar
FMIC(as stated above)
K&N Filter
Magnaflow catback
OBX downpipe(will be included with sale)

850 T-5R Interior leather/alcantara seating
Charcoal carpeting
Charcoal outer door card sections
V70R Alcantara steering wheel
Complete Red LED swap
Charcoal dash cover
Aux input (for ipod and aux devices)

SAS delete
also comes with a T5 Manual tune as well if you feel so inclined to manual swap or tune the car, so you will always have a backup!

I have a complete stack of records. i keep every bit of information on this car ever since i bought it. so rest assured, she is getting every bit of care as she deserves. I hate to see this go but I want to see someone enjoy it as much as i have.

The car needs just a few things. A/C is out because a line rubbed through but all i need is a Saturday and i can plop that right in. the compressor has been replaced. recently. J hose for EVAP system which is an easy fix. CBV Diaphragm which is also easy. this car pulls extraordinarily strong, and i am confident that this car will last for at least another decade and easily 100k more miles.

i would like to get 5k. other offers will be entertained, don't lowball me though, give me some respect.

·
Registered
243 Posts
How about we trade for my T5, 42inch Samsung tv, PS3 and one of my Kidneys... Just joking. Great looking ride. Good luck on selling!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
How about we trade for my T5, 42inch Samsung tv, PS3 and one of my Kidneys... Just joking. Great looking ride. Good luck on selling!
How old is the kidney?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ok. I may be interested in it, if you're looking to sell separately.
Being a recent recipient of a used kidney, I happen to know that a 24 year old kidney will be in great condition. I managed to get my hands on a 21 year old one. No joke, lol.

Sorry to get off topic...GLWS!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Welp???

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Aw c'mon, you didn't appreciate the free bump?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I will give both of you a WELT if you dont stop it. Jim, get back with me on the "items" when you get a chance. Free bump for all!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will give both of you a WELT if you dont stop it. Jim, get back with me on the "items" when you get a chance. Free bump for all!

thanks gary.

saturday afternoon bump!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts