SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a few month, and some interesting results, my car will have the last mod, why cause i think the car is complete, i dont want to change some engine parts or turbo so i thing all i have is enough right now. Thanks to stamfordvolvo for this amazing deal and of course my Dealer who will install tormorrow everything for a few bucks.

Front calipers:

Rear calipers:

Also got the SS lines, brake pads, spring kits, and 330mm 4 disk

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well here is my car with the calipers...i hope the picture are not too big.
Also for volvo R owners this is normal feeling but for me is a great mod.

Front wheels(remmember 18")

Rear

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: well my last mod to my T5 BSR stage III (volvos60t5x)

Quote, originally posted by volvos60t5x »
Well, after a few month, and some interesting results, my car will have the last mod, why cause i think the car is complete, i dont want to change some engine parts or turbo so i thing all i have is enough right now.

Quick question: are you just changing the pads, calipers and rotors? Anything else? I am wondering if the brake pedal will feel differently...

Last, do you have a picture of your engine bay?

Yannis

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi there Yannis, we check everything, the master cylinder is the same(the R and S60 use the same one with different part #). The pedal feel exaclty the same, the only difference is of course is how the car stop. Let me find some picture of the engine bay.

here is the pic

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (HPTFunk)

my dealer has it for mistake, they sold me everything for $250 both with tax.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Re: (volvos60t5x)

Quote, originally posted by volvos60t5x »
my dealer has it for mistake, they sold me everything for $250 both with tax.

How did your dealer manage to score Euro headlights? Think they can make a mistake and get the Euro R headlights? What a score!!! WHAT A PRICE!!!
http://********************/smile/emthup.gif http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehehe, it was a mistake i think on the order for other car, so they left them on the parts dept. My friend there told me about it, and they gave me the headlight and the wire that fit my stock harness for that price!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.