SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey George,

Just wanted to say great job on the Yellow 95-850R feature car from up here in Canada. I know Sean and when he told me about your site I though I'd take a look at it and check his ride. I've been looking for a little while now and liked the site enough to get involved.

Keep up the great work.

BIG Fan of Swedespeed
FamilyR (Tariq)

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Thanks for the compliment man. We're one of the newer message boards amongst some very good competition, but we're growing and I appreciate the praise. Makes it all worthwhile.

That T-5R is a beautiful car. It's hard to believe it has nearly double the distance on the odometer that our Project 854R has, and actually looks newer. Go figure.

By looking at your username, it sounds like you have similar taste in cars.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by [email protected]:
Thanks for the compliment man. We're one of the newer message boards amongst some very good competition, but we're growing and I appreciate the praise. Makes it all worthwhile.

That T-5R is a beautiful car. It's hard to believe it has nearly double the distance on the odometer that our Project 854R has, and actually looks newer. Go figure.

By looking at your username, it sounds like you have similar taste in cars.
George,

Your project car happens to be very close to mine (except mine is the family wagon) Red 96-850R. You know how it is.....gotta get the kids to school and then get to work....FAST.

Tariq

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.