SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to my fellow United States Volvo fans,

I've been researching the current V60 for a marketing project and am spending time on the website to familiarize myself with the literature. I know the T8 Polestar is the only one offered from now on (barring the CC) but the website is talking about Recharge this and Recharge that and Inscription and R-Design -- but of course, that's not what the configurator shows. (I guess they're specifically mentioning the T8 Recharge, but the pictures all show an Inscription plug-in).

Is there any chance that there are some plug-ins coming to us in the future? Wishful thinking, I know, but I was wondering if anybody knew the situation here.

·
Registered
423 Posts
By plug-ins do you mean new plug-ins? Becuase the T8 Polestar Engineered is already a plug-in...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By plug-ins do you mean new plug-ins? Becuase the T8 Polestar Engineered is already a plug-in...
Yes, I apologize for the ambiguous language. It shows a T8 Inscription on the website. I was wondering if T6 Recharge might make it here, for example

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
I think (know) Volvos consumer website is just a train wreck. On the page you're referencing they show the base MSRP of the polestar. If you go to build and price it only shows the Polestar... so I think it's just lazy web design at work here.

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Yes, I apologize for the ambiguous language. It shows a T8 Inscription on the website. I was wondering if T6 Recharge might make it here, for example
There is no incentive for VCUSA to import T6 Recharge. Volvo is catching up with production and T8 Recharge makes more profit.

Reactions: BenjaminD

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think (know) Volvos consumer website is just a train wreck. On the page you're referencing they show the base MSRP of the polestar. If you go to build and price it only shows the Polestar... so I think it's just lazy web design at work here.
That is probably the case. Just so aggravating for them to show us what we can't have!

Reactions: DFrantz
1 - 6 of 6 Posts