SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally- I have pics of my Volvo on the profiles page.<p>Anyone else that would like to have a profile, please let me know.<p>Also- If anyone would like- I can create an email address for you:<p>[email protected]<p>Let me know if you are interested.<p>Also- I'd love to get more on the profiles page.<p>Chris- We need pics of your new car.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Re: Website updates (OilAnalyst)

Nice. I'll also send you pics of our last meet along with pics of my sonic blue R.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Re: Website updates (soledoc)

Also you need to get rid of that hot rod C70....I think it looks cheesy. It's not really a volvo at all.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Gave it a brighter look:<p><A HREF="http://www.hoosiervolvo.com/4436.html" TARGET="_blank">http://www.hoosiervolvo.com/4436.html</A><p>I'll move the Terry's C70...not sure where though just yet. I may move it over to the links page.<p><br>Also- the current layout may change...I just wanted to brighten it up a bit. Also got tired of the opening animation.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts

Looks better...although I'm not crazy about the colors, but it's not as dreary as before. Can we get rid of the top news section? It seems like it would be volvo news, but I think I remember you telling me we had to keep it there for some reason.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts

I still need to fire off those pics to you. I haven't even downloaded them from the last meet.<p>My family had a picnic in Lion's Park last night. We ate under the gazebo. Great place. I was looking at the parking lot and imagining it filled with 100 volvos!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The gazebo is $50 to rent. I think we need to nail down a date and get it reserved.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts

I didn't pay anything last night...just walked up and used it. but for our event we better go ahead and reserve it so we know we've got it.<p>Let's pick a date...say Sunday at noon in October. 15th?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts