SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
You've checked in on aprs.fi to track the ship, right?

I had to resist the temptation to check hourly...

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Only if you get up in the middle of the night to check if it left yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very cool! Our XC70 will be joining your car for the journey over on the Oberon. It doesn't get loaded until Zeebrugge on the 14th, but I've been enjoying tracking the Oberon the past few days, anyhow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Curious when you all dropped off your vehicles? We dropped our S80 at FDC in Gothenburg on July 27th but haven't been able to see any info when it may be scheduled to be loaded on ship. Am i too early in beginning to look?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drop Off

Curious when you all dropped off your vehicles? We dropped our S80 at FDC in Gothenburg on July 27th but haven't been able to see any info when it may be scheduled to be loaded on ship. Am i too early in beginning to look?
We dropped our car off in Amsterdam on the 27th. The Oberon goes to Gothenburg after it leaves Bremerhaven so your car may join ours. Have you checked the www.ehharms.com web site. I found my shipping info on that site first.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We dropped our car off in Paris on July 12th. It's leaving from Zeebrugge. It was hard waiting for it show up in the system, but now it's easier since I can track the progress.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts