SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered a set of DigitalFit WeatherTech mats for the front of my V60. I know that some love them, some hate them, but it's what I decided on. Still waiting for the order to process, but I'm worried about the picture on the WT site. There is an odd bump under the pedals that shouldn't be there. I've looked at pictures of dozens of V60's on the web and have yet to find a single floor picture with this bump. Is the WT picture simply wrong?

http://www.weathertech.com/volvo/2015/v60/floorliner-digitalfit/

Has anyone else selected the WT for their 2015+ V60? If so, can you comment on the fit?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've ordered a set of DigitalFit WeatherTech mats for the front of my V60. I know that some love them, some hate them, but it's what I decided on. Still waiting for the order to process, but I'm worried about the picture on the WT site. There is an odd bump under the pedals that shouldn't be there. I've looked at pictures of dozens of V60's on the web and have yet to find a single floor picture with this bump. Is the WT picture simply wrong?

http://www.weathertech.com/volvo/2015/v60/floorliner-digitalfit/

Has anyone else selected the WT for their 2015+ V60? If so, can you comment on the fit?
I have WeatherTechs in the front and rear of my 2015 V60 RD. The bump IS there in the floormats, but it's not a problem and doesn't interfere with anything. If you feel the surface of the footwell, the bump is in the car too -- maybe just not as pronounced.

Overall, I like the WeatherTechs and think that they do a better job of protecting the footwells of the car than the OEM Volvo all-weather mats. My only complaint is that the front passenger WeatherTech should provide more coverage (i.e., protection) than it does.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I have WeatherTechs in the front and rear of my 2015 V60 RD. The bump IS there in the floormats, but it's not a problem and doesn't interfere with anything. If you feel the surface of the footwell, the bump is in the car too -- maybe just not as pronounced.

Overall, I like the WeatherTechs and think that they do a better job of protecting the footwells of the car than the OEM Volvo all-weather mats. My only complaint is that the front passenger WeatherTech should provide more coverage (i.e., protection) than it does.
Same here on our S60.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I just got the 3D Maxpider and they are better then the stock S60 rubber winter mats IMHO. Just the fronts. Stock OK for the rear seat.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I just got the 3D Maxpider and they are better then the stock S60 rubber winter mats IMHO. Just the fronts. Stock OK for the rear seat.
I looked at those. And by looked I mean I read a few reviews, videos, etc. Wasn't quite sure about them. The S60 and V60 have the same exact floor? Wasn't able to find them fitted for the V60. I do think they're more attractive than the WT's as well as smaller ridges which is more comfortable.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have the Maxpider in the front too. S/V60 OEM floormats are the same part number. The Weathertech rear mats cover more than the Maxpider so that's my setup.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
S/V60 OEM floormats are the same part number.
That much I knew but I was not sure if the laser/digital measuring done by WT and 3D Maxpider made a difference between the two models.

·
Registered
248 Posts

I agree that the fit is pretty good, don't notice the raised knobs that clear the OEM mat fasteners. I have same complaint that the passenger front mat does not not provide enough coverage up the floor to the firewall, so some exposed carpet is left. Probably will need to throw something down to cover that area before winter kicks in.

Back floor coverage is very good, covers the entire floor and the raised center area.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cancelled my order for the WeatherTech's as they were in processing for quite some time. Ordered a full set (front+back) of the 3D Maxpider mats for the same price of the WeatherTech's (front only). As WT had the same part number for the S60/V60, I ordered the Maxpider's for the S60.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts