SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine sent a picture of his R rolling past 100K miles. He took a picture of his speed and mileage. I thought this was very clever.

When our V70R Stage III car was coming close to 200K, well you can see for yourself how I responded to him!

Friends car rolling 100K

IPD V70S3R rolling 200K
R

·
Registered
974 Posts
Awesome haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Oh my. I want to bone your pixels.

·
Registered
348 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Somebody was doing a diagnostic check on their gauges...

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
.... omg.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
A friend of mine sent a picture of his R rolling past 100K miles. He took a picture of his speed and mileage. I thought this was very clever.

When our V70R Stage III car was coming close to 200K, well you can see for yourself how I responded to him!

Friends car rolling 100K

IPD V70S3R rolling 200K
R
if the first photo....what is mounted with the green and red light with the screen?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
if the first photo....what is mounted with the green and red light with the screen?
Bluetooth. I have the same set-up.

And to IPD... Nice work (if it's real...)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Man.. bunch of Debbie Downers. That is awesome Chris! I remember taking my LT5 90 Silverado up to +100mph. The speedo would turn over completely & start over again from 0 as you accelerated. Didn't have a camera phone then.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Man.. bunch of Debbie Downers. That is awesome Chris! I remember taking my LT5 90 Silverado up to +100mph. The speedo would turn over completely & start over again from 0 as you accelerated. Didn't have a camera phone then.
LOL

·
Registered
997 Posts
LT5? nice... a zr1 pickup lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yep. I dropped it in after the stock 350 lost a rod bearing. It was a fun truck. I just wish I could have fit the suspension, rear end & the 6 speed transmission.. but I didn't have the cash for all the frame modifications. There was a truck in town that had all that installed. It was a total beast.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Nice!
How do you guys feeling about rewing your engine to 8k rpm?
I always fear of high RPM... I never drive fast for long time cause of it. While thinking about further upgrades on my Rosie, I also considered a steel plate which would protect the cabin in case of flywheel fatal failure.
When I asked a friend of mine about the same he sad;
That's because you've never drove a motorcycle. When you have sometning under your balls what is running at 14k rpm, your car is normal at 8k rpm :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Can I play? Does this count?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts