SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving to a client site today, B&W playing at a moderate level. Imagine Dragons/Bad Liar comes on, and I'm not familiar with it. The sound effects at the beginning of the song sound a lot like a typical alert sound from the car. I kept checking the dash and Sensus to see if it was throwing an error message until I figured out it was coming from the B&W...

a) made me feel like an idiot.
b) dang, the sound from the B&W is impressive.

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,053 Posts
Hahahahahaha... I sometimes panic and start looking all around my car (RVMs) when a couple of tracks with Police sirens play. B&W is probably the best option list item I'm glad I went for.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Driving to a client site today, B&W playing at a moderate level. Imagine Dragons/Bad Liar comes on, and I'm not familiar with it. The sound effects at the beginning of the song sound a lot like a typical alert sound from the car. I kept checking the dash and Sensus to see if it was throwing an error message until I figured out it was coming from the B&W...

a) made me feel like an idiot.
b) dang, the sound from the B&W is impressive.
Hahahahahaha... I sometimes panic and start looking all around my car (RVMs) when a couple of tracks with Police sirens play. B&W is probably the best option list item I'm glad I went for.
+1 I'm glad I'm not to be the only one "looking" for what I'm hearing - OMG! I'd played back several old tunes like from War, with some fantastic percussion and "other" sounds... The B&W is definitely awesome!!! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts