SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to get to know the other s60r members in the area. Couldn't figure out how to search by location.

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
There are a number of members here and there is usually an annual get together drive. R per capita is relatively high in the Seattle area, so much so that you will see many R's driven by people that clearly didn't buy it purely for performance. I'd guess the Boston area is one of the few with a higher R density.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
The Seattle Area use to have a very active R community but with dwindling numbers and no one taking over the "organizer" roll since some of the original R owners in the PNW have moved on.
There's still a few of us around but until someone takes the lead to get events going, the days of summer cruses and big GTG's are in the past. :(

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The Seattle Area use to have a very active R community but with dwindling numbers and no one taking over the "organizer" roll since some of the original R owners in the PNW have moved on.
There's still a few of us around but until someone takes the lead to get events going, the days of summer cruses and big GTG's are in the past. :(
Matt, it is time for someone (you??) to get the WA R-Bunch organized again. I still have my V70R and is has become my daily driver. Still low miles (~45K now) and not much else to report.

Oh, the PSVCOA is having it's Spring Drive this weekend. It is a two day event and ALL Volvos are welcome! Check out www.psvcoa.org for details. I'll be driving my R this weekend!

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Matt, it is time for someone (you??) to get the WA R-Bunch organized again. I still have my V70R and is has become my daily driver. Still low miles (~45K now) and not much else to report.

Oh, the PSVCOA is having it's Spring Drive this weekend. It is a two day event and ALL Volvos are welcome! Check out www.psvcoa.org for details. I'll be driving my R this weekend!
I wish I had the time to get some events organized. Right now I barley have time to get on here. :(

If we can get enough interest in a GTG or drive I'll try to make it up.

How was the PSVOCA drive??

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'd love to get back to a Seattle-area gtg. It's been too long, and now I have an '07 S60R (Atacama conversion is almost complete!)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Im here. Would like to see a few gtg's or maybe a drive. I have heard of a road that has very very minimul traffice and is well maintained and a great drive.

Old Blewett Road

Anyone heard of it? Maybe a few peeps can gtg and make the drive.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Matt,
Nice to see that you have a little time to post.
I'm always ready for a drive, so let's all GTG.
My only free day is Saturday, and I go for doughnuts at Top Pot in Bellevue, then out east.
Anyone?

Dadio61,

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Another WA R owner checking in...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yes I think so. I've never been to either. I had to Google map it. The Audi guys seem to rave about it. So much so that they have organized events there.
Also called NF-7320. Check out this link http://backroadsofnorthamerica.com/?p=930

<br /><small><a href="https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=embed&saddr=US-97+N&daddr=47.3589357,-120.6566071+to:US-97+S&hl=en&geocode=FSFG0wIds_jO-A%3BFdej0gIdIe3O-CmPEegbcjmaVDE8DZygnCxiRA%3BFYgc0gIdHqDO-A&sll=47.368129,-120.632286&sspn=0.151608,0.390015&gl=us&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=12&ie=UTF8&t=m&via=1&ll=47.368129,-120.632286&spn=0.151608,0.390015" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice link JonnyRock, Thanks. Looks like it will be driven before the summer is out. Hope to get a few others on board. ?????????????????????????

You have any pics of your Datsun? I love old Datsuns. Would like to have a 69 SRL311 2000 Roadster!

·
Registered
233 Posts
So the wife just hit me up saying she wants to go check out Levenworth WA! SCORE! That is right near where the route ends! LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts