SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am finally narrowing down the wiper issues by replacing most parts, no big deal, they are cheap. The issue is, right now I am trying to find the check valve for the headlight wiper washers, cannot seem to locate it. Any idea where this might be hiding?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: Washer check valve for headlight wipers, where is it? (Ski Brick)

goto volvospeed site for instructions. The valve is located dead center of the car, on the underside of hood protector. unscrew a few plugs and voila..its right there.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Washer check valve for headlight wipers, where is it? (Andrew John)

For the headlight washer check valve? Not the windshield, I already replaced that one...it's the headlight washers I am looking for the valve on. Thanks much

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: Washer check valve for headlight wipers, where is it? (Ski Brick)

right. sorry. I am otherwise no help. If you do find, please post, as I just picked up the tvalve today for my car...hoping that is the only problem.<br>

·
Registered
61 Posts

I replaced my T-valve for the wipers, but now I do find that the headlamp washers are not working. We are both in this together....however....do they really do that much in the first place? I am beginning to think, that although novel, the wipers on the lamps are pretty much eye candy, and was a cool idea long ago. I now wonder, if it is possible to just remove them, and replace the piece of filler of some sort.

·
Registered
61 Posts

This is a reply i got from brickboard: it is just behind and to the left of the passenger side headlamp and it is not easy to get to. unless you really need it, might as well leave it alone. <br>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts