SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2004 s60 has black plastic body molding and bumper trim and want to change or replace with body color-white- so ideas and options to accomplish this appreciated. Should I have sanded smooth and painted or are white replacement moldings available or any other solutions so it looks good?? Help.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I believe you can buy 05+ style trim for the sides since it just mounts with tape and is the same dimensions from 01-09, as for the front and rear you'll have to have them sanded and painted since they changed these trim pieces in 05+

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
'05+ trim does not fit.

I have a full set of '01/'04 trim, already sanded and primed in my garage. They need one more coat of primer and color and they are ready to go.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I have a full set of '01/'04 trim, already sanded and primed in my garage. They need one more coat of primer and color and they are ready to go.
Wish I would have known about this before I color matched mine I would have bought them from you. Sanding and priming on mine took forever, for me atleast.

·
Registered
252 Posts
'05+ trim does not fit.

you want to sell them?

·
Registered
252 Posts
'05+ trim does not fit.

You still wanting to selll them?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I would on him he sold his car but he will prolly still get an email about a pm notification on his email
thanks that's what I did. he got back with me and they are in my garage now and are going to be painted soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts