SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking for the XC60 T6 Zephyrus wheels that came on some of the T6 models. I have the 17" Segin wheels and really dislike them. I'm located in the Washington DC area if you're close or if you're willing to ship. Looking for wheels with or without tires, doesn't matter to me. Condition wise I would like as close to excellent as possible and not really looking for something that's bent, scratched up, or gashed. Thanks!

shopping.jpeg

·
Registered
16,856 Posts
Steal these. Drive four hours and have a nice lunch and then drive back. Came off an xc60 and they’re cheap at 400.
https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?586541-Zephyrus-18%94-wheels-in-Brooklyn-400-or-OBO
Hi,

I'm looking for the XC60 T6 Zephyrus wheels that came on some of the T6 models. I have the 17" Segin wheels and really dislike them. I'm located in the Washington DC area if you're close or if you're willing to ship. Looking for wheels with or without tires, doesn't matter to me. Condition wise I would like as close to excellent as possible and not really looking for something that's bent, scratched up, or gashed. Thanks!

View attachment 49915

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts