SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted: V70 - S70 Plastic Bumper Grill Inserts 1998-2000 (Right Side & Center)

My father recently suffered a stroke, and I am caring for his 2000 V70 Normally Aspirated 2WD wagon. P1 body style

The front bumper of his V70 is missing the passenger or "RIGHT SIDE" and "CENTER" bumper grills and I would like to replace them. These plastic Insert grills are found on every 1998-00 S70, and V70 bumper (With exception to the "Cross Country" and "V70 R" models)

If you happen to have one or both please send me a PM.

Any and all help would be more then appreciated.
(I have no interest in visiting the local $tealer$hip)

Thank you for looking

Modified by Rennspeed at 12:53 PM 4-10-2009

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Re: Wanted: V70 - S70 Plastic Bumper Grill Inserts 1998-2000 (Rennspeed)

Quote, originally posted by Rennspeed »

(I have no interest in visiting the local $tealer$hip)

Thank you for looking

you would be surprised (at least I was)... I don't have a slip handy but I just bough a right side bumper grille from my dealer for $15 or so. Cheaper than they go for on feeBay..

ps. Just noticed your location. not sure if it's joke or not, but location could make a huge difference in terms of parts prices. I was referring to dear in CONUS.

·
Registered
63,542 Posts

Yes, really cheap at the dealer, only a few bucks each.
You should buy new, these fade over the years so if you pick and buy them from different sources you will have all three different colors under the bumper.
(You should also mention fog lights or no fogs as the side grill are different depending....)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Without Fogs.

Below is a photo of the only remaining bumper insert (Thank you to everyone who replied)

·
Registered
63,542 Posts

These cost me about $8.00

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Wanted: V70 - S70 Plastic Bumper Grill Inserts 1998-2000 (JRL)

I stopped by my local $tealership and they wanted almost $25 which is why I am here.

If someone has a used right side bumper insert laying around send me a PM, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.