SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently acquired a 2001 XC70 with tan leather interior code -B951. both front seat bottoms need to be replaced, anyone have one of these they are parting? Also need the matching e-brake leather boot as mine has a tear. Not sure if there are multiple tan interior colors, or what year range will swap in and match, so shoot me some pics and a price, my shipping zip is 23320. Will take the seats whole if you are close to me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Look under the hood on the drivers side of the car near the cabin. There will be a plate there. The second line in the second cabin will have your interior code. This will make finding the right seat coves much easier.

I think it will be something like AX51, 9X51, AX80, or close to that based on your description.

Landru

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look under the hood on the drivers side of the car near the cabin. There will be a plate there. The second line in the second cabin will have your interior code. This will make finding the right seat coves much easier.

I think it will be something like AX51, 9X51, AX80, or close to that based on your description.

Landru
Thanks. Interior color code is- B951

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still looking

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt