SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been out of the Volvo community for 10 years and have been bitten by the bug again. I have owned a 96 850R Red wagon, a 95 T5r Yellow wagon, an 04 V70R wagon and am wanting to get back into the 850R.(Actually would love my Yellow wagon back!)
I want a Red wagon with the black/charcoal interior in very good condition.I also want one with the 5 spd swap already done. Let me know what's out there. Pacific North West (Vancouver, B.C.) preferred or anywhere down the West Coast. Thanks

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Theres a red 850R wagon on Vancouver craigslist for 1000. Motor is shot but the guy has one which I assume is included. Prefect time to manual swap it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theres a red 850R wagon on Vancouver craigslist for 1000. Motor is shot but the guy has one which I assume is included. Prefect time to manual swap it.

I already had the guy send me more pics on that one.. I'm thinking this guy would be better off just parting it out. He's got the trunk filled with extra parts and engine parts. Can only imagine how that car smells inside. I want one that's all ready to go. Runs good. Looks good. Smells good. A lot cheaper than tackling that project me thinks.. I noticed you are in Victoria. I'm past Sooke in Jordan River. If I'm looking for parts in the future I'll get in touch with you. Cheers

·
Registered
16,813 Posts
Just last week there was an 855R in red/black with Volans on cars.com
Gone as soon as I clicked on it. "This ad no longer available"
I already had the guy send me more pics on that one.. I'm thinking this guy would be better off just parting it out. He's got the trunk filled with extra parts and engine parts. Can only imagine how that car smells inside. I want one that's all ready to go. Runs good. Looks good. Smells good. A lot cheaper than tackling that project me thinks.. I noticed you are in Victoria. I'm past Sooke in Jordan River. If I'm looking for parts in the future I'll get in touch with you. Cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Don't think I'm up for this project but for anyone who cares. Got these pics from the owner. This is the 855R in Vancouver B.C. for $1,000 CAD which is basically $10 USD
Comes with a used engine for the price also.

·
Registered
16,666 Posts
Worth it if the shell is clean ^^

I paid $1600 for mine with a seized engine. Mint body and interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts