SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want factory fog lights for my '96 GLT. I would also like the switch and anything else I would need for a factory look. Anyplace I could buy on-line would also be helpful. Ebay was no help!<P>Thanks, DanC!<P>p.s. I'm new to volvo ownership and love this site!

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
DanC,<P>Welcome to Swedespeed!<P>The original complete Volvo fog light kit runs $254.21 at VolvoWorld for the 95-97 850 series. The part number is 3524921. If you don't need to have the factory look, you might also want to try going aftermarket, as it will cost you a lot less. There are a ton of options as well.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.volvoworld.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.volvoworld.com</A> <P>-Drew<BR>

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yes, may I recomend the Hella Micro series of fogs. They have a similar appearance to the stock ones, are much brighter, and use better quality parts. As for a switch, I dont know the part number, But I would get a volvo switch instead of using what comes with aftermarket fogs. I only recomend aftermarket because for that much money you can get much better ones for less money. I have both on mine, its rediculous the difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for your input. $255 is a good chunk of change. ANy input on what type of after market?<P>--DanC!

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I have heard from a lot of 850 owners that the OEM stock foglights pretty much stink as far as light output is concerned, so that might be another reason to go aftermarket. Hella, PIAA, Pilot, Catz, etc...all make good ones.<P>-Drew

·
Registered
46 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 850Volvo:<BR><B>Thank you both for your input. $255 is a good chunk of change. ANy input on what type of after market?<P>--DanC!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Mail me I can get you STOCK look but replacement part! <BR>I am here in Europe.<BR><P>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts