SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the Black OEM style center caps that would fit a set of 17" Pegs.
Preferably very good condition.

Edit: I have these now, so no need now.

Modified by stealthS60AWD at 3:27 PM 4-21-2009

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Re: Wanted Black OEM Volvo Center Caps (stealthS60AWD)

ebay -$10 a piece, $30 set of 4. just check with someone on part number - all these caps are slightly different in size and shape..

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Wanted Black OEM Volvo Center Caps (Papa_Kirlo)

I may have a couple left, $6.50 includes PP fees and shipping.
I'm sure I have at least two, maybe more.
Why wouldn't you want the infinitely better looking silver 2007+ caps for the same price?
IM me if you want me to look for them
ALL 850, Gen 1 and P2 wheels take the same caps

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Wanted Black OEM Volvo Center Caps (Papa_Kirlo)

Quote, originally posted by Papa_Kirlo »
ebay -$10 a piece, $30 set of 4. just check with someone on part number - all these caps are slightly different in size and shape..

Yeah, I've seen them on Ebay and stuff. I knew they have a bunch of different sizes, and wanted to see if anyone might have an extra/old set lying around from some 17" Pegs. I did send a email to John at Boston Volvo to see if he could help. I should get my rims back on monday, hoping I don't have to hand measure and guess on which ones should fit
lol.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Wanted Black OEM Volvo Center Caps (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »

Why wouldn't you want the infinitely better looking silver 2007+ caps for the same price?

I could use those style ones from my current rims but they will probably look really crappy on a black car with black rims
. Hence the desire for the black center caps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.