SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 S60 T5 Platinum
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I'm pretty new here. Ive been driving an 08' XC70 3.2 for the past 5 years, it was my first car when i got it in 2014, going into my last year of high school, and it's served me very well. Now i'm looking for something a little more interesting and fun to drive. I briefly owned and quickly sold an 05' V70R that was my father's ("zeedragon" on swedspeed) before he passed away, and would like to upgrade my own ride now.

II found the exact car I wanted in Carlisle PA, called the dealer and got in the car today to go purchase it, only to be told when I arrived an hour and a half later that it has just been driven off the lot by a very happy (and lucky) new owner. Needless to say i was livid and devastated, so now I'm turning to swedspeed to see if anybody can help me with my search.

I'm looking solely in the mid atlantic area, so from NYC south to Southern VA, and probably as far west as Pittsburgh.

My budget is 15k-22k, and would like to find an S60 R-Design with a polestar tune and possibly some aftermarket goodies if possible. I would be willing to drop down a year to 2012 as well if the milage isn't too high (~55-60k) and the car is in really good condition with a clean carfax.

·
Registered
2015 S60 T5 Platinum
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE: I found a good compromise S60 only a few miles from my home, so I checked it out and decided to pounce on it before this one slipped through my fingers as well.

The car I purchased was a 2015 S60 T5 Platnium in Power Blue Metallic, and so far I am LOVING the car.

I’ll still keep my eyes peeled for a more interesting model and possibly trade up within the next year, but for now, I’m going to have some fun in my baby turbo. 😃

1 - 2 of 2 Posts