SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: Wanted: 2004.5+ Volvo s40 Floor Mats (Kallvin22)

I've got a set that are near new (they have been in storage). They are the darker charcoal color. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Wanted: 2004.5+ Volvo s40 Floor Mats (carreragt7)

Quote, originally posted by carreragt7 »
I've got a set that are near new (they have been in storage). They are the darker charcoal color. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Sounds perfect.

My interior is gray but shouldn't be too eyesore...

How much are you looking for?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

Can't find them in my shed anymore, I think I already got rid of them. Sorry.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a set of light grey carpet mats out of my 2006 T5. They are in excellent condition. I just prefer my all weather mats. Shipping would probably be expensive from NC to WA though. Just let me know if you want them and make me a fair offer. Thanks

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (ncS60)

Quote, originally posted by ncS60 »
I have a set of light grey carpet mats out of my 2006 T5. They are in excellent condition. I just prefer my all weather mats. Shipping would probably be expensive from NC to WA though. Just let me know if you want them and make me a fair offer. Thanks

Depending on shipping, I would like them still http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
8,385 Posts

I Got the Gray Rubber Ones , Which I Think You Can't Get Anymore !

Full Set Bought New in 2007 . http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I have light gray carpets I'd be willing to sell...pm with offer + shipping if interested!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.