SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pm me with what you have. Maintenance Records, Location.Condition I'm looking for a Fine example only. Under 90k miles. $ Cash in hand.Ty:cool:

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
I'm SO glad it's you that is looking for one.
It's a shame because someone whom I've known for years is possibly/probably selling me their (garaged) 04 V70R 6 speed this week.
Titanium/ Atacama, NAV and boosters with only 60K miles.......

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A Special song written just for YOU.. All together now.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a shame because someone whom I've known for years is possibly/probably selling me their (garaged) 04 V70R 6 speed this week.
I heard you are full of Sh!t too. This is a small community genius you can only bs so long before you fall in it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I have a CT Saab convertible I am considering. While I probably intend to keep my R, it certainly would help out on the logistics to drive it up to someone and bring my new Saab home.

Originally a California car, always garaged, hand washed with plain water, leather soft always treated more than all options with dealer adds and mileage in the mid eighties. No needs. 2004 manual transmission. Bone Stock. Two owners. Ti on Blue.

Pm me if you are up that way and interested.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a CT Saab convertible I am considering. While I probably intend to keep my R, it certainly would help out on the logistics to drive it up to someone and bring my new Saab home.

Originally a California car, always garaged, hand washed with plain water, leather soft always treated more than all options with dealer adds and mileage in the mid eighties. No needs. 2004 manual transmission. Bone Stock. Two owners. Ti on Blue.

Pm me if you are up that way and interested.
Pm sent. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I heard you are full of Sh!t too. This is a small community genius you can only bs so long before you fall in it.
It's unfortunate you would chose to alienate yourself. Those who might be interested in taking offers on their cars, myself included, may be turned off by your attitude.

Good luck with your search! There are 3 on cars.com that I've kept an eye on, but only a Passion Red for sale here recently (over 100k).

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I respectfully disagree.

It's unfortunate you would chose to alienate yourself. Those who might be interested in taking offers on their cars, myself included, may be turned off by your attitude.

Good luck with your search! There are 3 on cars.com that I've kept an eye on, but only a Passion Red for sale here recently (over 100k).
I haven't done anything but stand up to Jrl who has been harrasing me in every thread since I've joined SS. If you think that I'm like the rest of his @ss kissing volvo followers here you are grossly mistaken. I will find what I need shortly whether you like it or not. Respect has to be earned. You get what you give in this life and sometimes more than you bargained for. :)

Did you read his friendly post by any chance? :cool:

JRL said:
That's not someone who is trying to befriend you. Rather a Pita. Fwiw a friend told me this story never happened. You can think what you want or see past the smoke as I do. Have a nice day.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
New Baby

(Not mine) Love that V8 sound!! :thumbup:

Thanks to those who answered.:thumbup: I bought an 07 6m Audi B7 S4 Avant instead with 23k on the clock. SCHWEEET!:D

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Let's get it straight
I never harassed you, you're in some dillusional world
Asking a SINGLE question about something you posted is not harassment yet you launched out at everyone who asked you (the same) question then your thread was deleted.

IIRC you posted either a sale or wanted thread with absolutely no info. It was so stupid I can't even remember it, all people did the first time around was nicely ask you to post details. If you also recall I never went back to that post
You have me mistaken with another poster who really did lash into you for being a total d-head.

YET
You then send me threatening PMs telling me not to harass you.
It took me a week to even find the thread (before it was apparently deleted by a mod)
Asking ONE SINGLE QUESTION is not harassment.
You sir have 50-60 posts, no one gives a crap about you and your total BS.
You, my friend are one sick, incredibly paranoid individual.

I'm very happy you bought an Audi, you don't have to visit here anymore, so please go over to vwvortex.com, SS's sister site I sincerely hope the members there can put up with your BS

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice!

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's real nice 1 owner. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice Ride, I used to own a C6 A6 sLine 4.2L and before that a C6 Avant. I Love Audi's. I'm selling my 06 V70R soon. GT though.
I now own a 07 RS4 and its the best car I've owned so far. You have to take what JRL says with a grain of salt. I'm not on here much, mostly because of every ones attitudes. Most car sites are like this one, they all have assholes. But they also have really good people too.
I have a little knowledge about audis, PM me if you need something.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Nice Ride, I used to own a C6 A6 sLine 4.2L and before that a C6 Avant. I Love Audi's. I'm selling my 06 V70R soon. GT though.
I now own a 07 RS4 and its the best car I've owned so far. You have to take what JRL says with a grain of salt. I'm not on here much, mostly because of every ones attitudes. Most car sites are like this one, they all have assholes. But they also have really good people too.
I have a little knowledge about audis, PM me if you need something.
Thanks; you are correct about the aholes there are mucho. It Suddenly appears and disappears. Sociopath :confused: sure seems that way. I appreciate your invite. Tried to find an R 6m but it was way too annoying wading through all the ridiculous bsh!t flying in and around SS :thumbdown: It's cool tho. I still have my P80 to enjoy :) Being an automotive enthusiast makes it that much better.:cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts