SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, First post so excuse if i am doubling an older thread.
I'd like to spice up the look and feel of my 2005 2.0D S40 (136bhp version)
My main issue is that i have looked for hours with a friend of mine who knows stuff and seem to be able to find kits but not where to get them, I quite like some of Heico gear both internal and external styling.
However i want something quite relaxed but mean at the same time.

I saw the Heico Odin which i read as a concept design, did it ever get released in any form, either by Heico or another brand?

I also saw some stuff by Evolve (Elevate i believe they have changed??)

I'd like to know where if i could get Heico gear from??

I live in the UK

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
You'll get a lot of ideas if you read through the "What did you do to your car today?" and the "What does your car look like right now?!?!" threads.

The Heico Odin kit was only a concept, they never made it. There was one guy who bought one of the Heico wide body kit concepts for his car; the body kit was a success, but the car was later totaled in a fatal accident.

Yes, Evolve is now Elevate. They changed the name a few years ago but the products are the same.

You can get Heico stuff from the Heico website. <-- This is the American store, just select your country (it is a little confusing on how to access their store)

Hope this helps some, and we need to see pics of your car now!
Welcome to SwedeSpeed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey that's been a great help... i've spent hours looking at the Heico website, and i've kinda found the Inquiry bit...
I've been looking at it all along!!!!

Cheers

P.S i'll post some current pictures and some tell on what my plans are over the next year or so....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts