SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new to this community so if this is not the right place to ask, please let me know :)

I've got a 2005 S60 (non-R) and is looking for the 2005+ Heico Front Spoiler (new or recondition'ed) but has no luck (Heico said its production was ceased for a couple of years). Does anyone has any idea?

Million thx :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Welcome!

If you are referring to this one:

I think you are out of luck, not many people over here in North America actually bought one simply because of the cost (I think this as about $1000 for the piece). Heico NA seems to have closed shop, so everything is shipped out from Germany.

I believe the Volvo OEM front lip is still available, and probably the closest thing.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
For a cheaper and more available alternative the 07-09 front lip is similar but definitely less aggressive.

The advantage is that you can actually get it and from tasca for $114

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone~

Ye so far for 2005 non-R S60, i only found the following alternatives:
- 07-09 factory spoiler
- Factory sport kit

that's all I can found...

Do you guys have other suggestions? Thanks~

·
Registered
725 Posts
im in the market for the factory sport kit. mine came with the factory lip like Tstats posted. i think factory sport kit is the way to go but its really hard to find. unless if your willing to drop $1200 for a new set from tasca. if you only want that front lip call erievovo. they might have it and for dirt cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts