SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as some of you may remember. There was a post about a 2006 VR with TWIN TURBO and blah blah FS on craigslist.

I've been talking to him, and apparently the only reason he wants to sell the car is because it's "too loud"

This guy obviously doesn't know anything about cars, and he'd probably be willing to swap someone's stock VR exhaust for his aftermarket one.

If anyone lives in/near Spokane Washington and is interested, post here IMMEDIATELY. lol

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Haha that's funny, I have a stock VR exhaust sitting in my basement that i'd be more than willing to ship. If no one local to the guy goes for this i'll do it.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha that's funny, I have a stock VR exhaust sitting in my basement that i'd be more than willing to ship. If no one local to the guy goes for this i'll do it.
Cool. I'll let him know of his options.. This guy appears to have no idea what an exhaust is besides that it exists. I'm going to have to explain what to do thoroughly lol

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Sounds good, the exhaust is in relatively good shape, tips are polished, muffler cover started rusting (f***ing STL winters) so I just removed it (no rust on the muffler itself, bolt holes are clear (no studs stuck in them), it'll last.

Funny thing was I was offering this exhaust for $10 local pickup since no one wanted it, never really had any takers for it.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Cool. I'll let him know of his options.. This guy appears to have no idea what an exhaust is besides that it exists. I'm going to have to explain what to do thoroughly lol
What aftermarket exhaust is it?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got a S60R Exuast on my car, but its S60R not V, but if it works i can go up there and trade him, what kind of exuast he has?

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll ask him tomorrow. Going to bed.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I've got a S60R exhaust sitting in my shed looking to sell. I've already got the EST installed.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I'm willing to ship if he's willing to ship. I'd be willing to pay both ways depending on what exhaust system it is. Exhaust is from a V70R and sitting in the basement ready to go.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I was just in Spokane for a long weekend and thought about calling this guy. Oh well. Nothing wrong with car-ignorant people. Makes it easier for those looking to make a purchase.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He decided he just wants to sell the car, and get a BMW...... He doesn't want to deal with getting it removed..

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's an IPD exhaust of some sort, when I talked to him for the original thread he said it had a full stage 2 done at IPD

So unfortunately, he may have a tune for the exhaust as well, so it wouldn't be as simple as just throwing back on the stock exhaust.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts