SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing a Craigslist search for the term "V70 R" and all the results are 2010 R-Designs. I feel like screaming "THEY'RE NOT R's !!!"

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
the 2004 89k OC one for $15.5 is LOL

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Haha, true true.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's a dealer in Charleston that apparently has a few 2010 V70 R-Designs, and that's all that pops up when I search near me.

Ti-R: thanks for those links - I'm east coast and haven't seen those west cost ones. Unforunately my search is a bit more restrictive: 2005-2007 only, manual transmission only, less than 75k miles.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
There's a dealer in Charleston that apparently has a few 2010 V70 R-Designs, and that's all that pops up when I search near me.

Ti-R: thanks for those links - I'm east coast and haven't seen those west cost ones. Unforunately my search is a bit more restrictive: 2005-2007 only, manual transmission only, less than 75k miles.
Dang, good luck with that search!!!

I will keep an eye out, what color are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,313 Posts

Why are you specifically omitting 2004? I'm in Fayetteville at the moment, do you work at a dealership? Would be nice to see your 164 since I read that its your daily driver! :)

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ti-R said:
I will keep an eye out, what color are you looking for?
I'm open to anything, but really don't like Magic Blue. First preference would be Black.

tuscani66 said:
Why are you specifically omitting 2004? I'm in Fayetteville at the moment, do you work at a dealership? Would be nice to see your 164 since I read that its your daily driver! :)
I'm ommitting 04's because I want the body-painted moldings, and I prefer the interior (console, radio, etc.) of the 05's and newer. I'm also hoping for an 06 or 07 for the (slightly) improved AWD.

I used to work for University Volvo in Charlotte, but I'm now in the Air Force and stationed at Pope Field (Ft. Bragg). PM me and perhaps we can meet up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts