SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car So heres a veey terrible picture I took of what Im working with here. 2004 Volvo V70 T5 AT! It has minor cosmetic damage all around. All I鈥檝e been able to repair are the plastic bits in the lower corners of the windshield. Thank you idp 馃榿. There are lots to do on the agenda and I have big plans for it as well. So stay tuned for hopefully better quality images! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also! Would anyone know the best way of going about repairing this on my front bumper? It appears that someone in the vehicles life had the volvo license plate mount attached with plastic screws or something and it was ripped off the car. There are also additional dings and minor scratches I think I can manage. Would just finding a new bumper be less of a headache? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle

Registered
Id clean it up well (cant tell if those are scratches or dirt). buff it out with compound and rotary polisher. as for the holes go to oriley and get some of those black trim fasteners and paint them to match and plug them in

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That my friend, is a lot better of an alternative for the sake of time. Thank you very much. Phenomenal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts