SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I am coming home from work today and I am getting pretty close to home. So I am at a red light and I pull up and this lady next to me(its a two lane road) looks over at me kinda snubbed me off and then forward again. So I'm waiting for the light to turn green and when it does, I just go along normally and she floors it. I could tell, she took off right away. So not to be out done by some '02 BMW 530(stock), I floor it in my '94 Volvo 940 turbo(stock). And man, that gauge flew over to the end. Not really, but thats how it felt. And my turn was coming up, and I just blew her away. She never had a chance. And I don't think she was being like the smart person by being safe and backing off, I just think she knew I beat her and wanted it to appear that way. But ya, my 162hp 3200lbs car beat a 225hp 3400lbs car. I know racing is my, but this wasnt like illeagle street racing. Just a friendly compatition. I was so happy, I came home and told my mom. LOL!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was the first board I posted it at. I forgot to add that she really was happy. Im for real. She smiled and laughed. Didn't say, thats dangerous cause she knows Im in a volvo and I wouldnt do something too much stupider with the car.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
i found hear in australia that alot of the ladys are getting into the gas pedal.i was coming home from school one day and same thing, at the lights. this girl was hot as
,she was driving a mazda RX7 anyway shes smiling at me and the lights turned green, next thing BAM!! she pops the clutch and shes off!im sitting at the lights looking like a pekkar head.so i too poped the clutch in chase.i caught up to her but i couldt make it past her,we were doing around 160klm/h (100mph i think)!!!i hit the o/d and criused past her she had it flat to the floor..as i went past her i tooted the horn and waved.when i got home i thought man i nearly got killed by charms!wont be falling for that one again..
good ol'GT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts