SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... does anybody have one???? I am looking for a pic on a car in something other than black, since black has a tendency to "hide the lines" of most parts on auto exteriors:

Nice ... pondering that gold pinstripe though

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Re: VST roof spoiler ... (R Crazy)

Quote, originally posted by R Crazy »
sent an e-mail to Scott. Guy on the phone wasn't sure if they had any in stock.

Thanks for the scoop.

Hi Tony,

Got them in stock at the moment,
Part # is V1600 and it is $495 and comes ready to paint. Shipping will be about $18.

·
Registered
10,097 Posts
Re: VST roof spoiler ... (Scott Hart)

Quote, originally posted by Scott Hart »

Hi Tony,

Got them in stock at the moment,
Part # is V1600 and it is $495 and comes ready to paint. Shipping will be about $18.

Scott,

Ship me one please.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Re: VST roof spoiler ... (Johann)

Can anyone out there speak as to whether this a reasonable price (sorry Scott I have to use my resources here on swedespeed). I spoke to a buddy of mine who purchased one for this 3 series and he paid 295, plus paint and install.

·
Registered
10,097 Posts

Go buy a BMW then.

VST parts are expensive, maybe overexpensive. (In fact they are..) But they come from Japan which makes the price level. I don't think it is fair to blame iPD in this matter.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Imported from Japan you're lucky IPD has any at all. I was actually gonna have a friend look into one over there for me ... I didn't know IPD had them ... they are not listed on the site, otherwise I woulda just emailed them. It is actually a big hassle to get friends to buy and ship ... too much if you can source them locally.

You know, they could ask you for 1000 USD ... you won't find them through anyone else in the US.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

Quote, originally posted by R Crazy »
Can anyone out there speak as to whether this a reasonable price (sorry Scott I have to use my resources here on swedespeed). I spoke to a buddy of mine who purchased one for this 3 series and he paid 295, plus paint and install.
VST parts are EXPENSIVE.
You don't want to know
what I paid for my front spoiler, importing it myself not being a VST dealer

·
Registered
514 Posts
Re: VST roof spoiler ... (JRL)

JRL,

Did you get the Carbon fiber or was it painted to match.....I thought there was a few variations of it?

Been a while and I forget, did you take it off your car or is it still installed? Got any pics, the search is down.....

KVB

ps-sorry to jack the thread

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: VST roof spoiler ... (KVB)

Quote, originally posted by KVB »
JRL,

Did you get the Carbon fiber or was it painted to match.....I thought there was a few variations of it?

Been a while and I forget, did you take it off your car or is it still installed? Got any pics, the search is down.....

Off and sold. Being shipped tomorrow, I hope
Most of their stuff is plain old fiberglass

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Re: (R_Rated)

Quote, originally posted by R_Rated »
I wish someone would import more of their stuff..... they have a titanium exhaust that I would luve to get my hands on for the R.

Here's some details on what we offer from VST:

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=46382

We are now stocking the Monoblock and SuperMonoblock wheels in 18 and 19" Didn't get much interest in the carbon or fiberglass lip spoilers for the R so we don't stock them. They are available though.

We also stock the strut braces, and roof spoilers. That's about it.

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
Re: (Scott Hart)

That rear window spoiler thing is actually growing on me but I just can't seem to get my mind around the $495 price. Unfortunately, I know it's not ipd's fault since the VST parts are just that expensive.

-Eric

·
Registered
751 Posts
Re: (Sue Esponte)

That spoiler looks awesome, no doubt. I fell in love with it immediately. Too bad it isn't in my comfort zone pricewise.
Possible group buy????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts