SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love my S60 but I just found an '07 VR, magic blue, nordkap (just like mine) with 36k on it. Should I expect to pay more for a VR than an SR? The asking is 22,800 and I think that's a little high. Is it? I bought my SR with 54k for $19k.

·
Registered
233 Posts
VR! SR's just want to be a VR!

Oh I gust opened a shi$$$ storm!

Bring it my sweedspeed biatches!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yup naturally the wagons have a "premium". I personally like them more because they have the "unknown" factor. You want to get a sleeper? Get an E55 Wagon and debage it. There is probably less than 15 in the country but I think a super charged 5.4L V8 running 12.2's stock is the ultimate sleeper. Back to the point though, yeah expect to pay more with VR's. Like I said, I either want one of those next or an SR WITH the sport kit!

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
I saw that ad and thought the price seemed about right, assuming it is in decent shape. I notice the missing driver side fog light. Do some research on the dealer as well.

·
Registered
430 Posts
VR's are usually priced higher. Probably because they are way cooler.

·
Registered
557 Posts
VRs are better because you can do more with them!
Pick up some lumber in the morning & down the track in the afernoon? No problemo!

Plus more room in the back seat

·
Registered
233 Posts
Lumber in the morning... That's what my fine lady said last weekend in the back of the VR.

Not sure how it would have been in the back seat of an SR, but god damn, any R is a sexy ride!

FTW -> Any R owner!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts