SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question that has not been answered by the other bluetooth kit threads. Both my wife and I have BT phone and we only have our 1 car. What happens with this kit once both phones have been paired:<p>1- We are both in the car at the same time, how does the kit select which phone to pair with?<br>2- If I am driving and my phone is paired and I get out of the car and she keeps driving solo, will it automatically switch over to her phone?<br>3- If engine is turned off with my wife having driven last, will it automatically pickup my phone if I get in and drive?<p>Thanks!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Re: Volvo's bluetooth kit - multiple phones (Pinstripe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Pinstripe</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a question that has not been answered by the other bluetooth kit threads. Both my wife and I have BT phone and we only have our 1 car. What happens with this kit once both phones have been paired:<p>1- We are both in the car at the same time, how does the kit select which phone to pair with?<br>2- If I am driving and my phone is paired and I get out of the car and she keeps driving solo, will it automatically switch over to her phone?<br>3- If engine is turned off with my wife having driven last, will it automatically pickup my phone if I get in and drive?<p>Thanks!</TD></TR></TABLE><p>As I have the exact same predicament...<p>1- It favors who ever previously drove the car. <br>2- Yes, but it takes it a while. (a min or 2)<br>3- Yes, as long as her phone isn't in range. And by in range, I mean when my wife borrows my car, it connects to my phone in the house. Then disconnects when she drives away.<p>Remember, it's a simple voice command to change the current user. "Connect phone #"<br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts