SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Wow, it just keeps winning, hope Charlie Sheen doesn't buy one.

More importantly, I'm extremely excited to see this design get pushed down to the mid-size car segment.

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
Some very good energy in the Volvo booth after the announcement. :)

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
The new XC90 is, unofficially, the most decorated SUV of any brand! I have truly lost count of how many awards this car has received in the past 7-8 months!!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Wow, it just keeps winning, hope Charlie Sheen doesn't buy one.
More importantly, I hope Jon Cryer doesn't buy one. I still maintain that their show was largely responsible for the near-demise of the Volvo wagon. :(

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
The new XC90 is, unofficially, the most decorated SUV of any brand! I have truly lost count of how many awards this car has received in the past 7-8 months!!
Keep on truckin' Volvo! :thumbup: Pun intended!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was wondering same thing and from the press release, I navigated to an award page on Volvo site under XC90 model listing all the awards, from different countries. Hopefully it is complete as the list is several pages long. :)

this, 52 awards related news so far
https://www.media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/models/all-new-xc90/2016/awards
Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk
It really is unbelievably impressive. Why anyone would buy anything else (as far as make goes) is beyond me. I'm happy to see that they are continuing to get the recognition they deserve.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yah but can the back of the XC90 do this? You'll never guess which company makes a big SUV that can do this.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Yah but can the back of the XC90 do this? You'll never guess which company makes a big SUV that can do this.

Yes! The back of the XC90 CAN do that by folding down the middle seats and sitting in the third row. Meanwhile, take a look at the OUTSIDE of the Kia Telluride. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Interesting. Is this seating configuration an option or std? on the XC90?

This looks a bit like a spoiled trophy wife:

This is the hot mama configuration:

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Interesting. Is this seating configuration an option or std? on the XC90?
This is the XC90 Excellence which will be out later this year. The seating configuration is standard; the child seat is optional; normally, there would be a regular seat on the right front.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
This is the XC90 Excellence which will be out later this year. The seating configuration is standard; the child seat is optional; normally, there would be a regular seat on the right front.
Wait what, the baby seat is making it to production?!?!?!?!?! Is the Excellence going to make it to the U.S. market?

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Wait what, the baby seat is making it to production?!?!?!?!?! Is the Excellence going to make it to the U.S. market?
Not sure about the baby seat. But the 4-seater Excellence should be available to order, at least through OSD, I think. US has to be treated as first class market...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts