SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
nice, very low to the ground. not sure i like the overall shape.

·
Registered
415 Posts
It is the V90, but they are using XC90 body parts for the mule here. The head lamps, tail lamps, and the window silhouette are all XC90.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Except for lower clearance and smaller wheel I can't see any difference from the XC90 mule. Maybe the same clamor is used. A lowered XC90 with air suspension could looks like exactly the same.
I'm eager to see V90CC, hope it has more unique styling.

·
Registered
178 Posts
It doesn't even have to be a V90, it can be an old XC90 mule but with 'regular' ride height. There are still several XC90-mules driving around in Sweden. It looks exactly like an XC90 in my eyes.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Couldn't it also be the XC90 Polestar?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could be whatever to be honest, the car is riding on 17" wheels. Is that possible with the XC90?

Could be a XC60 test mule in XC90 body as well.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
It appears to have roll cage bars in the back seat...:confused:

·
Registered
510 Posts
The nose section looks shorter than the XC90, looking at the XC90 test mule and that vehicle the rest do seem like an XC90.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I don't know... the photo and video both look like a bagged XC90. They need to release the V90 (and CC) already! I think most of the Volvo crowd cares more about the V90 over the S90. I'm getting very anxious to unload my V70 and want to order the V90 already!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Any info which car show they plan to introduce the car?

·
Registered
985 Posts
For S90 it is Detroit, a safe answer. :)
V90, not sure, maybe next Fall.
The bigger question is how soon after the worldwide intro will it actually go into production. Hopefully, during the first quarter of 2016!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
none on ebay :(

·
Registered
714 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I hate to say it but this :

reminds me of this (Dodge Hearse... oh, sorry, Magnum, and they're even more hideous in the flesh) :

And for that reason, I'm out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts