SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 S60 R Design, Fusion Red, Fully Loaded
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are different seats and leathers up front, but are the seats in the back the same across trim levels except for colour matching the front?

Thanks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well we have an '18 V90 T5 Inscription with the blond interior. The front and rear seats are made of the same material and match completely. I am under the impression that this would be true of the Momentum trim also.

·
Registered
784 Posts
On the R-Design, they are the same.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think the answer to your question is they are trim dependent along with option dependent. R-design seats are upholstered different than regular seats (front and rear), Luxury package seats are upholstered in perforated napa (front and rear), base model Momentum and Inscription seem to be the same seats. Does this help?

·
Registered
2019 S60 R Design, Fusion Red, Fully Loaded
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it does, thank you. I was wondering more about seat shape, added bolstering etc.

Wasn’t sure if, for example, the luxury seats or R design seats had added features.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yes it does, thank you. I was wondering more about seat shape, added bolstering etc.

Wasn’t sure if, for example, the luxury seats or R design seats had added features.
There's nothing advertised, like they do for the fronts, so I'd have to assume they are all internally the same (rear seats).

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wouldn't all Inscriptions have Inscription seats which are perforated?

On the rear seats there is also a choice between heated or integral booster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts