SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone just joined the forum, I’m proud owner of a Volvo V70R for about a month now and it was imported from Japan, it had been tampered with a fair amount and therefor there are some parts I need but am struggling to find, any advise is appreciated
-Volvo v70R 1999 cargo cover
  • “ sun visors as apparently the Rs are different shape to standard v70 as the current ones don’t fit
  • “ some replacement parts for the wooden trim, ideally the silver one
And finally my car came with electric folding mirrors and nobody I’ve spoke to before has heard of that and the right motor has stopped working so also nay guidance for that
Thank you all

·
Registered
17,855 Posts
Welcome. Not much knowledge of the p80 line like others but do know the color is laser blue. Congrats on the acquisition.
Hello everyone just joined the forum, I’m proud owner of a Volvo V70R for about a month now and it was imported from Japan, it had been tampered with a fair amount and therefor there are some parts I need but am struggling to find, any advise is appreciated
-Volvo v70R 1999 cargo cover
  • “ sun visors as apparently the Rs are different shape to standard v70 as the current ones don’t fit
  • “ some replacement parts for the wooden trim, ideally the silver one
And finally my car came with electric folding mirrors and nobody I’ve spoke to before has heard of that and the right motor has stopped working so also nay guidance for that
Thank you all

1 - 2 of 2 Posts