SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 Volvo V70 in which I have to change the Cat out since my son bought one and installed it but it wasnt the same. I was wondering where can I get a Volvo V70 cat that oem? I have to pass emissions and my car is throwing out emission codes. Are there any websites that have them?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Re: Volvo V70 catalytic Converter (seb8191)

haha you could happen to know a dumb kid like me that replaced his perfectly good exhaust to put on the new 3" DP & Catback. my full exhaust with cat is sitting behind a shed right now. if you were local id say "i wouldnt miss it" if you catch my drift haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw eeuroparts doesnt have cats unfortunately but i found swedishautoparts.com but they have an Aftermarket for 400 compared to an oem for 900. I dont know if the aftermarket works<br>KurT5 I can take that exhaust off your hands, How much you want for it. I can get it shipped down via fedex (w my great fedex account)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Re: (seb8191)

i do believe its illegal haha thats why i said if you were local id say hmm its gone oh well. The other thing i just picked up on was your a 99. mines a 98 but also idk if youve listed thats its turbo or not. if its not idk how to remove the actual cat from the downpipe ect ect. if it is a turbo youd have to find out if it would match up to your turbo exhaust housing.<p>if anyone would like to answer those questions that would be great (including the legal part of it haha) cause im already on jury duty this week id rather be on duty than on trial haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts