SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
That's an interesting play. I don't really blame him (Samuelsson) but he should understand that the faction of arseholes behind ISIS and the mass immigration pretty much control every continent with major cities. That faction would be the intelligence agencies who are in bed with particular people in the energy industry, who together use the tactics of financing and arming radicals as an excuse to go in and take over that areas resources, such as oil for example which Volvo cars still use. So it's all kind of connected. There is not many places he has to go where there is not violence today.

He, Samuelsson, also needs to understand that many of the shootings are orchestrated with help from the government. He may even be well aware of this.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
It is quite hard to believe that PC CEO expressed his view. It seems that social engineering does not function well in Sweden. https://summit.news/2019/07/11/ceo-...g-sweden-partly-due-to-rise-in-violent-crime/
3rd world people create 1st world problems....Immigration isn't a bad thing, but opening the flood gates to massive flows of refugees is a whole other argument. Instead of selecting who is allowed and denied, European Countries are being overwhelmed. These same people who were poor and/or got away with behaviors that were tolerated at home, permeate their same belief systems in their new locale. The Middle East isn't an unstable bastion of violence because people are hanging around singing KumByYa all day.

Sadly, European Countries are having to reconsider their liberal stance on the free movement of people, because of all that's taken place.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Just responded to this same thing over in another thread about this.

I've seen this story circulating only on some of the less reputable sites, like zerohedge, RT, and worst of all /pol/ on 4chan. [and you can add "Summit.news" to that]

So I would take this with a VERY large grain of salt.

·
Registered
695 Posts
This is total Russian fake news (coming from above the Caspian Sea - hint). All they want to do is get everyone in the free world mad at everything and each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
China is the worst country in the world for oppression and human rights violations. They are sending people to detention camps based on their facial expressions captured using cameras on every street. They use companies like Huawei, Leon, and now Volvo to monitor everyone and everything but market it under the guise of security and safety.

The quicker we dump Volvo as another communist brand the better. Their focus is on restricting people's freedoms and nothing to do with safety anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts